Friday, January 29, 2010

Oops, I forgot

I forgot about something kinda interesting I did the other day.

I interviewed former Australian Idol star Bobby Flynn. If you're anything like me you won't recognise him without the afro (it was pretty embarrassing, I walked straight past him).


He was in Mount Isa the day before Australia Day, as he was an Australia Day Ambassador at Cloncurry. Anyway, not huge news, but kinda exciting.


I don't know if it's unprofessional, but I got a bit of a fan shot.

2 comments:

Cakelyn said...

Yay!! I just found your blog. Really enjoying hearing what you're up to, you have a funky Mexican rug.
P.S. You look like Ray Martin in this photo. Or Ray Dineen. Which do you prefer? ;)

Unknown said...

i'm so jealous someone else has their arm around you.... from elodie