Monday, February 15, 2010

Cloncurry

So I know I haven't posted any photos lately. Sorry about that!

And Mum said she was worried because I didn't post a blog entry over the weekend. So this is my belated blog.

I only had a one day weekend because I had to work on Sunday. But on Saturday I went to Cloncurry with Brad because he had to cover a rugby match over there. He was worried about driving back at night by himself, because the road is known for roos, cows and camels darting across in front of cars. I drove over there, and in exchange he drove home, which meant I sat on the side line drinking tinnies of XXXX.

I can tell you right now, Cloncurry Rugby Club do a mean steak sandwich.

So yes, not much to report. Getting some good stories in the paper, check out the website for more. I'll leave this one short because I've got something else planned...

No comments: